We understand the pride you take in owning your own truck, and we’re proud to offer a home to owner operators. As a Jetco owner operator, you are part of our family and are backed by a premier team that puts your safety and productivity first.
If you’re looking to join a world-class, financially sound company, Jetco is your place to call home. Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Houston Chronicle and as one of the fastest-growing companies both locally and nationwide, you will find more than just a job at Jetco, you’ll find a career.
- Minimum age: 23
- Must have valid Class A or B commercial driver’s license
- Two (2) years of verifiable experience
- Must pass DOT physical, drug screen and satisfactory background check
- Approved driving record
- Bracket pricing for local loads – know what you will earn before you pull the load
- Performance bonuses
- Bobtail and Physical Damage Insurance is available
- Company cell phones
- Paid orientation
- Electronic Logs and GPS in all trucks
- Onsite fuel with discounts from pump price
- Discounted fuel purchase program while on the road
- Fuel Network/Card discounts offered within network
- Insurance deductions only when you work (4% of gross pay)
- Free trailer usage
- Company managed maintenance reserve funds
- Discounted pricing at network service and parts provider
- Ongoing Training:
- Regular safety training to keep you up-to-date with all the current best practices and regulations
- CSA training to help keep your PSP score low ― it’s your ticket to the best opportunities. We protect your PSP!
To find out more about your PSP score, click here.
- Driver Committee – Drivers are part of our management team. Your voice is heard!
- Career Progression
- Family atmosphere
- True open-door policy
Local/Regional Work Burn Less Fuel Build Your Bottom Line!
- Competitive pay and 100% transparency ― know your pay before starting your truck!
- Lifestyle that allows you to be home most every night
- Career progression programs tailored to your desires
- Potential for dedicated work
- Driver representation in all operations meetings
- Newer fleet and own chassis pool