As a Jetco company driver, we ensure your safety comes first. You will have access to our newer, well-maintained fleet, and will be empowered to make the best and safest decisions when you’re on the road.
If you’re looking to join a world-class, financially sound company, Jetco is your place to call home. Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Houston Chronicle and as one of the fastest-growing companies both locally and nationwide, you will find more than just a job at Jetco, you’ll find a career.
- Minimum age: 23
- Must have valid Class A or B commercial driver’s license
- Two (2) years of verifiable experience
- Must pass DOT physical, drug screen and satisfactory background check
- TWIC required; HAZMAT preferred
- Bracket pricing for local loads ― know what you will earn before you pull the load
- Guaranteed minimum weekly pay for drivers who work 50 hours per week
- Performance bonuses of up to $1,800 per year
- Health insurance, dental, vision, prescription drug card, disability benefits
- Company sponsored life insurance for all employees
- 401(K) retirement plan – Fully vested from day one with company match
- $1,000 payroll advances available
- Paid vacation beginning your first year
- Company cell phones provided
- Two week paid orientation and training program
- Electronic Logs and GPS in all trucks
- Ongoing Training:
- Regular safety training to keep you up-to-date with all the current best practices and regulations
- CSA training to help keep your PSP score low ― it’s your ticket to the best opportunities. We protect your PSP!
To find out more about your PSP score, click here.
- Driver Committee – Drivers are part of our management team. Your voice is heard!
- Career Progression
- Family atmosphere
- True open-door policy
- Competitive pay and 100% transparency ― know your pay before starting your truck!
- Lifestyle that allows you to be home most every night
- Career progression programs tailored to your desires
- Potential for dedicated work
- Driver representation in all operations meetings
- Newer fleet and own chassis pool